- Software: IBS Control Center (click here to download) version 6.5.1 v12.30 including documentation and IBS firmware (Intelligent Bar Code System)
- Installation Manual
- Archive of older versions of IBS Control Center
Installation and deployment video:
- Direct release an IBS license with an available certificate / magic key / magic number / PS KEY. Please use the automatic licensing method provided in the License view in order to avoid typos of the device Machine ID.
- Resend an already generated license for a specific device, using its Machine ID. This function is also automatically provided, when a device is selected in the License view device table.
Short presentation about the IBS Control Center benefits.
Pre-sales questionnaire / which product do I need
Install the server based version of IBS, called ELP (Enhanced Laser Printing)
Links to additional manuals:
Ricoh IBS User Documentation:
- Volume 1: Read Me
- Volume 2: The Ricoh SAP DeviceType family
- Volume 2b: The IBS official Barcode & OCR manual
- Volume 3: Device dependent manuals, see Scan View after selecting an IBS supported device.
IBS has some options for bar code printing which can be requested upon requests:
- Industry standard (also for SAP): Bar codes with ELP Note: ELP is the server based version of IBS, both have the same barcode functionality for the industry standard bar code printing, but also for the other bar code solutions below.
- Cobra Box , emulates the bar codes of the Cobrabox. Further details can be downloaded from Cobra Systems.
- Brother bar code emulation
- PSi Printer bar code emulation
- Postscript (Own way of printing)
- Kyocera Prescribe emulation
- Proprinter Data stream (PPDS) emulation
- sos8026x, emulates all bar codes and MICR, OCR fonts of this stethos retail product.
- HP US Barcode fonts, emulates all HP bitmapped and scalable fonts in the intelligent way.
- Some Canon scalable bar codes as well
In addition, ELP supports OMR marks generation for all major envelope insertion machines.
IBS has some options for Emulations which can be requested upon requests:
They can be configured using the ELP Startup Agent or Rule assistant. These data streams are converted to PCL5 and typically can even be scaled to fit the destination page sizes. Use the Quicksets for a quick installation.